slowness of syncing process

Luca Falavigna dktrkranz at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 13 23:02:44 BST 2010

Il giorno Wed, 24 Mar 2010 00:42:55 +0100
Benjamin Drung <bdrung at ubuntu.com> ha scritto:

> > How about adding this to ubuntu-dev-tools and maintaining it there so everyone
> > benefits?
>
> ubuntu-dev-tools is the right package for the scripts once we have a
> reliable universal one.

I created a ubuntu-dev-tools branch [1] to store changes made to
original syncpackage script. I think we could merge it into trunk for
the time being (LP button, or whatever) when changes will be good
enough to a wider audience.

Please have a look at the ones I already pushed; I also assigned it a
GPLv3 license [2]: Martin, feel free to amend it anytime.

[1]https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-dev/ubuntu-dev-tools/syncpackage
[2]http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-dev/ubuntu-dev-tools/syncpackage/revision/623

--
  .''`.