archive rebuild results updated

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Sun Apr 11 18:14:25 BST 2010

On 10/04/10 at 11:22 +0200, Loïc Minier wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 10, 2010, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > Results from a rebuild done yesterday are available on
> > http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/ubuntu_ftbfs.cgi
>
>  I suspect debian-installer fails to build in the special
>  build-environment, perhaps because it tries pulling udebs; is this
>  something you could fix in the build environment?

Not easily I think. There's the same problem in Debian, and I just
ignore the failure.

>  Some packages fail with dpkg-source -b errors; I wonder whether this is
>  a difference between your host's dpkg-dev and Ubuntu's, or whether the
>  Ubuntu chroots are out of date WRT to dpkg-dev, but I would suspect the
>  former.

Actually, it seems that it's the latter. The chroot is supposed to be
upgraded as part of the rebuild process, but it seems that it doesn't
happen. It's now fixed. I'll do another rebuild after the freeze, so
the few problems caused by that will be fixed by then.
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |