Public/private bugreports

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 25 22:03:48 BST 2009

I don't know if this was ever implemented but it would be nice if
upstreams could be given access to private bugs of their own packages.

I no longer have time to be in bug control so I have lost my access to
private bugs and rely on subscribing to the packages I care about. I
only get emails on open bugs- I think I would have to check on
launchpad to see if any crash bugs have been submitted.

Thanks

Caroline
(tux4kids hat on)

Sent from a mobile device.