Hugging our universe hero

Harry Rickards harry at linux.com
Tue Oct 27 17:11:41 GMT 2009

2009/10/27 Anzan Hoshin Roshi <anzanhoshinroshi at gmail.com>:

> 2009/10/27 Stefan Ebner <sebner at ubuntu.com>
>>
>> Hi folks!
>>
>> As everyone should know, release is in 2 days and today
>> also the universe got completely frozen.
>> I want to take the chance to thank a special person for his
>> work.
>>
>> I'm speaking about Scott Kitterman, who made the "universe release
>> manager"
>> again (as usual) and did an awesome job.
>>
>> Thanks Scott!
>>
>> Give him a big hug everyone!
>>

> My thanks to Scott and to all for your work.
>
> Both Ubuntu and Xubuntu look and feel good.
>
> Yours,
> Anzan

+1. The overall feel you get from karmic is IMHO a lot better than any
of the previous releases, other distros or even Windows 7.

Harry Rickards - harry at linux.com
Debian Lenny server | Debian Sid desktop | UNR Karmic netbook
A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a
one-way street. - Doug Linder
Binary is as easy as 01, 10, 11.