SIMULTAN: Wine vs VMXP vs Wubi (Max)

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Sun Oct 4 16:41:42 BST 2009

Mark, I respectfully disagree.  Various versions of Outlook have been
working in Crossover nearly flawlessly for some time now.  Only a small
amount of integration work is needed to make the user experience more or
less equivalent to Windows.  In many cases it's easy to have an even
better experience because other than the Wine program the user has
access to the rest of our software stack - giving up on compatibility
entirely doesn't make any sort of sense.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie