SIMULTAN: Wine vs VMXP vs Wubi

Max petersonmaxx at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 4 09:48:47 BST 2009

thanks for all the feedback
for business it MUST be outlook, not an aequivalent, good to hear, that the
new wine is better.
Thanks, i believe, that htis is essential.
do you know about the windows clone http://www.reactos.org/en/index.html
maybe if it is ready and working you can implement it with a virtual machine
container by default? instead of wine, if it is better.
or join both, wine and reactos.
Regards Max