Translations for the ptPT locale

Henrique Rocha hmrocha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 10:14:01 GMT 2009

Hi,

Yesterday I installed Ubuntu 9.10 with the Portuguese (ptPT) locale because
that's the locale that my students are using and I noticed that there are a
lot of things left untranslated in the installation process and some minor
translation bugs in some applications.

How can I contribute with the translations for strings that are still in
English?

Thanks in advance.

--
Henrique Rocha
ExpertRating Certified Unix Shell Script Professional