Bringing Mercurial (hg) into main

Alexander Konovalenko alexkon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 19:14:46 GMT 2009

Daniel Chen <seven.steps at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Alexander Konovalenko <alexkon at gmail.com> wrote:
>> How can I help?
>
> Since you've already expressed interest in mercurial, would you like
> to keep abreast of it for universe security errata?
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/UpdateProcedures

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking whether I'm
ready to maintain mercurial in universe security-wise? I'm not sure
what that involves either. Is it enough to request a sync from Debian
in Launchpad when a vulnerability is discovered and someone else will
quickly handle it? Or should I prepare, test and upload a package with
a fix?