UDS Signing Party -- CONFIRMED

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at ubuntu.com
Mon May 25 23:59:39 BST 2009

Hi folks,

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 12:13:59PM +0200, Siegfried Gevatter wrote:

> There'll be a Key Signing Party Wednesday at 18:30 in room 2 (still to
> be confirmed). Don't miss it!

Please see <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDSKarmic/KeySigningParty> for some more
information about how the party will be run - comments welcome!

Since general access to printers is somewhat lacking here, the plan is to
arrange for worksheets to be printed centrally that you can use for the
signing party.  These printouts are intended only as a framework for taking
notes about which keys you have verified, and will therefore explicitly
*not* include copies of anyone's fingerprints, which you will need to verify
against the original text file.