Best practice for reporting bugs

( ``-_-´´ ) -- BUGabundo ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Fri Mar 27 09:23:51 GMT 2009

Olá Martin e a todos.

On Friday 27 March 2009 07:51:40 Martin Pitt wrote:
> (``-_-´´) -- BUGabundo [2009-03-26  0:31 +0000]:
> > * PPA packages support:
>
> This is not appropriate at the moment, since we don't have separate
> bug tracking for PPAs.

AFAIK every PPA has also a Team associated, and that team has a BTS (unless stated otherwise while the team was formed).
In my opinion most teams have BTS and the ones who dont have one capable of non interact with apport are the minority.
In my personal case the only packages that I have in this situation are the ones from Google repo.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apport/+bug/347874

--
Hi, I'm BUGabundo, and I am Ubuntu (whyubuntu.com)
(``-_-´´)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net