Free LWN Subscriptions for Ubuntu Members

Sarah Hobbs hobbsee at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 27 06:47:42 GMT 2009

Good morning/afternoon/evening to all 450 of you!

For those of you who haven't seen this:

>From http://www.jonobacon.org/2009/03/24/ubuntu-members-get-free-lwn-
subs/
Apply for an account at LWN by clicking here.
Send a mail to my friend and yours Rachael at rachael.tripp (at)
canonical dot com (preferably using your ubuntu.com address) asking for
a subscription sponsorship. This email MUST contain:
Your LWN username
Your Launchpad username.
Rachael will then go and double check you are a member and not telling
porkies.
You will receive an email when the subscription has been accepted and is
ready to roll (or read).
More details about this and other membership related benefits are here.
Enjoy!
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Sarah Hobbs (https://edge.launchpad.net/~hobbsee)