Installation report for UNR 20090324 on Acer Aspire One

Bill Filler bill.filler at canonical.com
Thu Mar 26 03:44:35 GMT 2009

Anmar Oueja wrote:
> Hello Matt:
>
> Thanks for the evaluation.  Please see my response in-line.
>

> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 6:59 AM, Matt Zimmerman <mdz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>
>>   Is the "netbook-remix" project an appropriate place to file UNR bugs, or
>>   should they always be filed on Ubuntu packages instead?  Both?
>>

> Please file bugs in the Ubuntu project and tag them with ubuntu-unr tag.

It's probably best to file directly in the Ubuntu project as Anmar
suggested. But the "netbook-remix" LP project (or the "unr"
superproject) is certainly appropriate as well for filing bugs. Many
community users of unr file bugs here for the Hardy based versions of
unr released by the OEM team, and many still do for the Jaunty version.
It has acted as the upstream bug tracker for unr.  Going forward it's
important to make sure appropriate bugs entered in the unr LP project
get marked "Also effects distribution - Ubuntu" so that the distro team
knows about them.

Bill