Installation report for UNR 20090324 on Acer Aspire One

Michael Frey michael.frey at canonical.com
Tue Mar 24 15:05:41 GMT 2009

Typically the lid switch is handled by the BIOS setting the correct GPIO
as a wakeup source.  Check to see if /proc/acpi/wakeup lists a lid
switch as enabled for S3.

If not --  this control is not exposed to ACPI, and is not controllable.
If yes -- you can toggle its function:

example:
echo LID0 > /proc/acpi/wakeup

Michael