[Merge] lp:~persia/casper/trunk into lp:casper

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 23 16:48:10 GMT 2009

> I'm a bit concerned that syntactic errors mean that this hasn't been tested -
> perhaps you could build a test image with this and run it through before we merge,
> to make sure that it really does the right thing?

Right.  No more attempts to go faster, as it seems to both take longer, and waste other people's time as well.

Test procedure was as follows:

update files
copy changes to loop-mounted image
regenerate initramfs
extract to /casper/initrd.gz on image
boot result
repeat

    I didn't go so far as to rebuild casper, and install the rebuilt casper into the image prior to update.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~persia/casper/trunk/+merge/4236
Your team Ubuntu Core Development Team is subscribed to branch lp:casper.