700/703 MB CD size

Martijn van de Streek martijn at vandestreek.net
Sat Jan 24 18:50:02 GMT 2009

The Windows 7 beta seems to know what to do with .iso files when you
double-click them, so it's only a matter of time before this problem is
solved automatically ;)

In the meantime, adding hints about what to do with the .iso file you're
downloading might be a good addition to the download pages.

Martijn