Testing new features in Jaunty

Ara ara at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 9 10:00:13 GMT 2009

Hello fellow devs!

At the QA team we are trying to organize Testing Days [1] to cover new
features for Jaunty.
It has happened before that a new feature well documented with its
blueprint and its spec never gets tested and it happens to have a major
bug that it is only found very late in the cycle.

We are trying to minimize these cases organizing special Testing Days to
cover such features. So, if you're developing a new feature and want it
to be tested in a Testing Day, please, add the feature to the list in
the wiki [2], so we can schedule it.

Thanks!
Ara.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/UbuntuTestingDay