Needs Packaging bug reports

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 11 19:34:38 GMT 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:47:29PM +0100, Stefan Potyra wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> first off, why didn't you CC ubuntu-motu at l.u.c, who are most affected?

I've viewed the ubuntu-devel mailing list a superset of the ubuntu-motu
mailing list and thought mailing the one list would be sufficient rather
than cross posting.

> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 02:18:56PM -0800, Brian Murray wrote:
> > As a part of the managing needs-packaging bug reports specification[1]
> [..]
> >
> > Barring any objections I plan on running this on the Friday the 13th,
> > which will modify approximately 254 bug reports, and scheduling it to
> > run weekly thereafter.
>
> I strongly object to both the specification and the result of you
> running that script.

I'm interested to hear and discuss your objections to both of these.

--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com