Full network support

Steven Harms thisdyingdream at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:05:12 GMT 2009

There is a lot of user support for providing these packages by
default, I know in 2007 there was this bug report:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager-pptp/+bug/107738

Steven Harms

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals
(RainCT) <sgevatter at ubuntu.cat> wrote:
> 2009/2/9 Mackenzie Morgan <macoafi at gmail.com>:
>> What you're saying about a painful install process to get those packages
>> bothers me.  I suppose it'd be nice if on packages.ubuntu.com there were
>> AptURLs available...
>
> I think he means that he can't download them as he needs the package
> to connect to the Internet.
>
> --
> Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals (RainCT)
> Ubuntu Developer. Debian Contributor.

GPG Key ID: C92EF367 / 1428 FE8E 1E07 DDA8 EFD7 195F DCCD F5B3 C92E F367