processor instructions used by the application

Nagaraju venkata Buddarapu caa0645 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:32:21 BST 2009

can some one help me by telling the process for getting the machine/assembly
instructions used by  os for running particular application.
For example:If firefox is running ,the os will interact with processor for
executing firefox binary instructions .

i want to know what are the processor instructions used by the firefox and
no of items each instruction
For Example:

Application Name:Firefox

*Processor Instrictions     No OF Times*
A                                          2
B                                           9

etc
Please some one help me as soon as possible

thanks & regards
nagaraju bv