VirtualBox Software

Kevin McKinney kmckinney2 at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 1 07:05:02 BST 2009

I recently received an update that included the kernel version
2.6.28.14.  Before installing this update I had a virtual machine setup.
I used VirtualBox software to configure this VM. After installing the
kernel I could not run any VM's.  I receive the following error message
when attempting to load VirtualBox:

        The vboxdrv kernel module is not loaded. Either there is no
module
         available for the current kernel (2.6.28-14-generic) or it
failed to
         load.

My question is does this version of the kernel support VirtualBox? If
not can I include this module in the kernel for future releases?

Regards,
Kevin McKinney