collaboration with Ubuntu-people for Master Thesis

Wes Wannemacher wesw at wantii.com
Fri Apr 3 05:41:10 BST 2009

On Thursday 02 April 2009 16:26:37 James Westby wrote:
[snip]

> They are still looking for volunteers to take part, as they are rather
> short of participation, particularly from the community.

[snip]

I lost the original message requesting the help. I am not a direct member of
the Ubuntu community (other than a user), but I am an apache committer on
Struts and a few other related projects. Are they interested in open source in
general, or just GPL, Linux, etc.?

-Wes
--

Wes Wannemacher