Help Needed on Language pack Testing.

Sanjeev Bhise sanjeev.bhise at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 08:21:14 GMT 2008

Hi Martin,

My name is Sanjeev, & I work with ADOBE as a Test Engineer, I got your
reference from one on the web thread in which you have discussed about the
various topics on *Language pack Testing.*

If you can share few details with me, that will be of great help, what I am
after is,

1.    What methodology that you can recommend me if I am testing language
pack for 13 different languages from Single Installer?

2.    Any specific tools that can help me to test registry of all the
languages?

3.    Any specific matrix that you people follow for LP testing?

Can you please advice on above details?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sanjeev