Proposed changes to workflow bug management

Morten Kjeldgaard mok at bioxray.au.dk
Thu May 29 22:49:42 BST 2008

On 27/05/2008, at 20.44, Caroline Ford wrote:

> Launchpad tags are useless - just a long list of noise, most with
> 0s afterwards.

Gee, Caroline, I love your positive and productive remarks...

Seriously, this is a discussion on how to improve the workflow. So,
tags are useless, period, until the end of the universe?  I've not
been involved in this discussion long enough to understand your
bitter gripes, but why not use your significant experience to help
improve things, instead of arrogantly repudiating anything but your
own superior intellect?

Cheers,
Morten