Patch Statuses in Launchpad

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Tue May 27 23:38:07 BST 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 11:24:55AM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Mon, 26 May 2008 16:19:57 +0200 Loïc Minier <loic.minier at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > Did you consider removing the "patch" flag?  This is a bit of a hack,
> > but at least this works on a per patch basis and doesn't hurt AFAIK.
> >
> This is what I've always done.  If a patch is attached that I review
> and it needs wore work, I just uncheck patch and it drops off the list
> until an updated patch is attached.  I think this simple approach is
> vastly preferable to a comple tag system I'll never be able to
> remember)se reliably.

There is a greasemonkey script[1] for Launchpad that makes tags much
more accessible and that you can populate with a list of tags that you
use regularly.

[1]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-dev/ubuntu-gm-scripts/ubuntu/annotate/kees%40outflux.net-20080508210717-chwrjrftza3x5vuw?file_id=lp_buttontags.user.j-20080108024506-u79sww4f31nuls3f-1

--