Bugs with status 'In Progress' without assignee

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Tue May 27 16:17:21 BST 2008

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 02:03:55PM +0200, Reinhard Tartler wrote:

> According to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status, bugs with status 'In
> Progress' "should" have an assignee. According to
> http://tinyurl.com/5mvws2 there are currently about ~200 of such bugs.
>
> I clearly don't see the point in having such bugs. Could you please give
> me a valid use case for this?

It is possible the bugs predated the wiki page regarding bug status.

> If there is none, I suggest to set all of them to triaged.

I don't think they should all be set to to Triaged but rather that some
investigation should be done into their current status.   Some of the
ones in that list appear quite old and may be fixed in Hardy if not
earlier.

--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com