Apt repository interoperability

Daniel Botelho botelho.daniel at gmail.com
Thu May 1 14:04:10 BST 2008

Hi!

 >I personally think - as an engineer - that if we continue to "help" a
 >Windows user amplify their unsustainable world view - the one where it's
 >fine to just click "Ok", we loose the single biggest evolutionary gain
 >that Linux represents.
I kind of discord of your point-of-view... First as also an engineer,
I don't see no harm of just one click instead of 20, plus writing
several lines of "encrypt" code to several files.
If you know exactly what we are going to get with it, it just makes
our life easier( and that's the point).

By the way, your opinion is straight valid if you are those who think
that only Engineers/Scientists or informatic gurus use Linux.

Best regards,
Daniel Botelho