OpenSync version for 8.04 (Re: Hardy: Time for sync project focus and here is how)

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 17:35:58 GMT 2008

>  > BTW - If there is going to be a UDS session about syncing I am very
>  > interested in attending. I have a WM6 phone that I want to get working
>  > out of the box on Ubuntu 8.10.
>

> Naturally, I'd be interested as well, but I don't know whether I can
>  make it time/money-wise...

Well I have the time and money to go, but I'm stuck in the USA on visa
restrictions so I'll be setting it up remotely and talking over the
phone/voip anyway. Other people should join in with the notes taking
and we should talk again about how to move forwards.

What we could do with is about a year of developer time. Anyone got $50k?

Best Regards, Martin Owens