Kernel Image for thin client with Flashrom

Madhava Rayudu madhava.rayudu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 05:28:52 BST 2008

Sir

    I have HP Thin Clients with built in Flashrom. These were shipped with
debian image. I want to build my own ubuntu image with VGA drviers,
OpenOffice, one digital certificate import to browser.
I request somebody to guide me in this direction.  I even want to have
custom made ubuntu image to other systems with Hard disks because I work for
Government and in our offices  Media Players etc are not supposed to be
installed. If I can build a custom image for each model it's just booting
from that CD to rescue. that way no maintenance .

   Thanks a lot in advance

Regards,
Rayudu