SSLv2 - do we really need it?

Michael Casadevall sonicmctails at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 02:50:38 BST 2008

Well, if a user has both Universe and Main enabled, if we have a
openssl-sslv2, which is the same package expect with SSLv2 compiled in, all
it needs is a Replaces/Conflicts/Provides which removes the sslv3-only
package.

That way, any users who need it (and those who need likely already know) are
simply an aptitiude command away from having the necessary support.