Call for UVF Team volunteers

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 18 07:34:11 GMT 2008

On Fr, 2008-01-18 at 07:40 +0100, Martin Pitt wrote:
> Since UVF does not exist any more, but the term keeps coming up and
> confuses people, can we please change the description of this team as
> well? Like "MOTU release managers" or so?

I have nothing against the idea of MOTU release managers and I'm about
to discuss it with Steve Langasek, but I think I'd prefer if this team
was motu-ff (if the other name is too confusing). The responsibility of
the team just triaging FF exceptions is high enough.

> The purpose is to approve/reject feature freeze exceptions?

Yes, it deals with everything below
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreezeExceptionProcess#head-9523bc4076ff011324d67cddc97969ec609618d6

Have a nice day,
 Daniel