Ubuntu QA presents: Hardy platform bug list

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at canonical.com
Wed Feb 20 15:13:15 GMT 2008

Hello!

The Ubuntu QA team has assembled a list of bugs that we think should be
fixed for Hardy. These are often long-standing bugs or bugs with many
subscribers, comments or duplicates. They are generally in a mature
triage state and should be ready to work on. We've split the list into
four general categories, desktop, server, platform and kernel. The
platform list is by far the longest (a bit of a catch-all) so I'll
highlight that here on -devel:

http://people.ubuntu.com/~ogasawara/qa-hardy-list-archive/sort-by-package/platform-buglist.html

Or simply as a search of the 'qa-hardy-platform' tag in Launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.tag=qa-hardy-platform

I've posted these lists to the individual team mailing lists:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.tag=qa-hardy-desktop
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.tag=qa-hardy-server
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.tag=qa-hardy-kernel

Please help us close these out!