slocate in the default desktop.

Wolf Halton saphil at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 21:17:13 GMT 2008

I suggest keeping slocate, even if it means one would need to develop a gui front-end for it.  Tracker eats clock cycles all the time, on my installation, and on several others.  I never use the trackerd front-end, since I want to have the functionality of a true / and up search, much of the time.

-Wolf Halton

--
Click on WolfHalton.info and Speak Your Mind!

Of all things, good sense is the most fairly distributed: everyone thinks he is so well supplied with it that even those who are the hardest to satisfy in every other respect never desire more of it than they already have. -- René Descartes - Discours de la Méthode