Standing Freeze Exceptions

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sat Feb 16 21:20:16 GMT 2008

I've started to collect a list of approved standing freeze exceptions to try
and improve coordination.  As a member of motu-uvf for Gutsy, I had trouble
with keeping myself aware of what packages had a standing freeze exception
and did not need processing by motu-uvf (now motu-release).  Developers had
the same trouble (asking for exceptions that weren't needed).

If you're aware of blanket exceptions that aren't listed, please add them to
the page (or reply to the mail and I'll do it):

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StandingFeatureFreeze

Scott K