Bringing Wine into Main

( ``-_-´´ ) -- BUGabundo ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Mon Dec 15 10:36:27 GMT 2008

Olá Scott e a todos.

On Monday 15 December 2008 10:22:58 Scott Ritchie wrote:
> Most of Wine's dependencies are already in main, but on amd64 Wine still requires
> ia32-libs for about 15 packages that don't have separate lib32 versions.

Thanks Scott for your HARD work with wine.
Do you have any idea when bug 298611 can be fixed?
Right now, on jaunty, wine (and all other apps depending on ia32) aint working (but the fix mention there does help).

Thanks once again.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ia32-libs/+bug/298611/+addcomment

--
BUGabundo  :o)