please don't make changes to libgems-ruby for the moment (was Re: How to not collaborate with Debian (and upstream))

Stefan Potyra stefan.potyra at
Thu Aug 28 12:09:12 BST 2008

On Thursday 28 August 2008 02:33:52 Scott Kitterman wrote:
> I've filed Bug #262063.  One clear solution would be to simply revert this
> change.

just to make it clear: motu-release is currently considering to revert this
upload, so please don't touch libgems-ruby until we came to a decision.

     Stefan - on behalf of motu-release.