Intuitive "Popup" Scrollbars

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 21:53:58 BST 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Odysseus Flappington
<deriziotis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, if it is actually even the tiniest bit more user-friendly that what we
> currently have, which I have to admit I've been frustrated with before,
> everyone will scream Ubuntu's innovation..

I must admit, on a large screen moving all the way from top to bottom
of the scrollbar is a royal pain.  I wouldn't mind having easier
targets.  I remember if you clicked and held the center button/scroll
wheel on Windows you could drag the page around a bit as well, to keep
from having to go to the scrollbar.  Can't figure out how to do that
on Ubuntu, but then I'd rather not sacrifice middle-click-to-paste
either.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
Linux User #432169