[RFC] libx86 - AMD64 fix-ups

sean finney seanius at seanius.net
Sat Sep 22 07:40:44 BST 2007

On Saturday 22 September 2007 04:03:50 am Matthew Garrett wrote:
> Hm. Do any of these warnings result in errors? As far as I can tell, the

i can't be certain, but vbetool (which build deps on libx86 in ubuntu)
segfaults for my debian amd64/unstable system at startup:

though it looks like there's been quite a few updates to vbetool etc since
then, that haven't made their way into debian (ehem... :), so maybe this
isn't related.   but maybe it is?

	sean