ubuntu-devel Digest, Vol 37, Issue 32

Jeff Schroeder jeffschroed at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 00:44:29 BST 2007

> From: Mirco M?ller <mirco.mueller at ubuntu.com>
> Subject: 3 or 4 options for Desktop-Effects capplet?
...snip...
> Have a look at the progress sofar...
>
> http://people.ubuntu.com/~mmueller/new-desktop-effects-capplet-1.png
...snip...
>         I'd also like to hear your suggestions and opinions on the wording and
> layout.

Mirco,

The first one looks perfect and I'll have to agree (mostly) with
Michael Vogt. ccssm is not installed by default so don't show a button
for it. Pretty much everyone would click an advanced button if it
exists.

Using the first mockup and displaying an advanced button at the bottom
if ccsm is already installed seems like the best idea.

--

Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.