Consolidating the various freezes

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Fri Sep 14 21:17:48 BST 2007

Hi All,

Reinhard Tartler schrieb:
> Stefan Potyra <sistpoty at ubuntu.com> writes:
>

>> FWIW the motu-uvf team handles exception requests quite well (basing this on
>> the fact that I didn't hear any complaints yet).
>>

> Are you aware of this?
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucasNussbaum/UVFManagementInMOTU

It's his personal view on things....well, regarding SecurityUpdates
Lucas could be right...
But to be honest...I would like to work on fixing packages in older
releases then
the new development release, but for this to happen, it needs a better
release tagging inside LP.

Means, "user reports bug, he/she will  be asked which release", because
right now it's quite difficult
to decide which release they are talking about, and it's time consuming
to ask "hey reporter, which release are you talking about"

Regards,

\sh