how to rebuild a kernel package on amd64?

Mihamina (R12y) Rakotomandimby mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Mon Sep 3 00:46:18 BST 2007

Todd Deshane wrote:

> As mentioned previously though, package support is good with the meta
> packages ubuntu-xen-desktop-amd64 and ubuntu-xen-server-amd64.

Which requires linux-xen:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/gutsy/base/linux-xen
(exists only for i386)

That's why I am trying to package-build an amd64 flavour.
It's a great opportunity that the package source is available, I just
have to try to compile it.

If I "apt-get source linux-xen", it retrieves the kernel's source
package. Then, when I try to build on my amd64 flavour (1), many
packages are created, but not the -xen I want.

That's were I need help.

(1) "dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot"