MOTU Council changes

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 28 22:41:24 GMT 2007

Hello everybody,

I'm very pleased to announce that Søren Hansen and Michael Bienia were
confirmed in their new posts as MC members by the Ubuntu Developers.
They both bring in a wealth of Ubuntu development experience and will
from now on take on another role to help to keep the MOTU team in shape.

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-dev/+poll/sh-mc-2007
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-dev/+poll/mb-mc-2007

At the same time I want to express a huge "thank you" to the two
retiring members of the MOTU Council. Stefan Potyra and Gauvain Pocentek
both helped to shape the MC as it is today and put a lot of work into
making MOTU operate more seamlessly.

Please join me in welcoming the Søren and Michael on the team and please
give Gauvain and Stefan a hug for all the work that they've done.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel