xorg-server 1.4 uploaded

Scott James Remnant scott at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 26 15:50:12 BST 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 13:40 +0300, Timo Aaltonen wrote:

> - "us" layout is the default, and in order to change that a hal fdi file
> to override the default (an example: http://pastebin.com/m2b1853de) needs
> to be put it in /etc/hal/fdi/policy/. This will be fixed one way or
> another, and the right way to implement that is discussed in Debian bug
> 442316
> http://bugs.debian.org/442316

Without reading that bug page (because I'm on a plane[0]), it strikes me
that since gnome-setting-daemon already sets the keyboard layout on
login, there's no need for any configuration files?

Scott

[0] wishlist: when I put evo in offline mode, epiphany caches all the
    URLs referenced in the e-mails cached :-)
--
Scott James Remnant
scott at ubuntu.com