Launchpad bug statuses

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Wed Oct 3 16:45:23 BST 2007

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 08:18:05AM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/newt/+bug/54555
>
> Who is going to add upstream projects for the thousands of packages in Ubuntu?
> I don't imagine this approach is very scalable.

Many projects are already registered for Ubuntu, and many more will be;
all of main should have upstream correspondants by the end of the year.
The issue is that right now it's significant effort to register the
project, but if it wasn't, this would be much less of a problem, and I
do think it scales.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125