Launchpad bug statuses

Scott James Remnant scott at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 3 15:10:29 BST 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 09:33 -0300, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:

> Well, if the developer uploads the source and it fails to build (for
> argument's sake, on all archs) then should the bug be off the
> developer's list or not?

It depends on the cause of the build-failure, this could be an entirely
new bug and assigned to a different developer.

We'd then need some kind of magic to ensure that the upload that fixes
the build *also* marks any bugs fixed by any previous uploads that had
failed to build.

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant