Debugging Wiki Pages

Brian Murray brian at
Thu Nov 29 17:30:25 GMT 2007

I noticed today that there were quite a few pages at the Ubuntu wiki
regarding debugging procedures that were not linked to at the
DebuggingProcedures[0] page.  I have gone ahead and fixed this but I
wanted to thank the authors of these pages as it helps the Bug Squad out
a great deal.  Additionally, I would like to ask that everyone link to
their debugging pages from the central list and add the BugSquad
category to their debugging page.

Brian Murray