Germinate output usage

Francois-Denis Gonthier neumann at lostwebsite.net
Wed Nov 7 02:03:27 GMT 2007

Hello all,

I've been investigating the use of Germinate for building a custom
Debian-based distribution at work.

Germinate seems to me like and useful and was able to get it to work without
much troubles.  I got the results I expect.

But, I'm stuck there... I don't know what to do with the package list
Germinate outputs.  Is there a way to generate a CD, or a repository, based
out those files?  In which place this data is used?  I could not find such
information on the wiki.  Could someone direct me to an example of use of
Germinate?

F-D