daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 21 17:20:00 GMT 2007
in the last MOTU meeting we decided to replace the growing and growing
The process is fairly simple:
* If you want an app packaged, please file a bug,
* add [need-packaging] to the title
* link to the upstream source
* mention why it should be included
* tag it as "needs-packaging"
* set the importance to "wishlist"
If you want to package an app that a bug was filed for:
* assign it to you and mark it as "in progress".
For a list of current packaging requests, check
Have a nice day,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/attachments/20070321/9c6606a9/attachment.pgp
More information about the ubuntu-devel