BugSquad Diaries

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 21 11:44:38 GMT 2007

Hello everybody,

I just started off the BugSquad Diaries at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Diaries

If you
      * facing a lot of bugs,
      * are could do with some help filtering out the easy bugs,
      * lack proper documentation for your team's bug workflow
this is your chance.

Simply open up a wiki page while you do your daily triaging tasks, mark
sections you would like to have better documentation for, with a (*), so
somebody can pick it up.

This is easy to do, it's easy to read for newcomers, we will get better
documentation, we will all get more insight in other team's bug
workflow, figure out which steps we can speed up, which infrastructure
we need and so on.

You don't need to write a new entry every day, just stick to yours and
add tasks as you do them.

I'd really love to see entries from members of the Kernel, the X, the
Mozilla, the Kubuntu team and others. If you need contributors, please
keep a diary from today on. :-)

Have a nice day,
 Daniel