where is the installer's srouce?

Joe Jaxx jjacksoniv at fluxbuntu.org
Sun Jun 3 04:30:30 BST 2007

> Where can I find the sources to the Alternate CD installer?
You can get the source for the Debian installer (the alternative cd
installer) by obtaining the source for the debian-installer package. You
can obtain this by doing 'apt-get source debian-installer'. The source
will be in a subdirectory called build within the extracted source
package.

> I am trying to figure out what dhcp client package is used so I can figure
> out what dhcp options will impact what gets written to /etc/resolve.conf
If I am interpreting what you want correctly you can also get the source
for the dhcp-client-udeb udeb package by obtaining the source for the dhcp
source package (once again 'apt-get source dhcp').

Joe Jaxx