Launchpad downtime August 5th

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at canonical.com
Tue Jul 31 14:28:10 BST 2007

Hello,

Planned Launchpad downtime 5th August
--------------------------------------

On Sunday 5th August, we're taking Launchpad offline for roughly
five hours.

The downtime between 4am and 9am UTC will allow us to carry
out routine database maintenance.

We're sorry that this will mean you can't use Launchpad for part of
5th August. We've scheduled this downtime at Launchpad's quietest
time of the week, hoping to minimise the inconvenience to you.

If you have any questions, please reply to this email.

Thanks.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net